Kiss A Girl who is Lower height than you
They make a cute couple, but there must be at least a foot between you, if you are standing. Do not fret. There is a way to pull this.
1 meet in the middle.
2 Get buoyancy. Profit from curbs, stairs, chairs and even chairs to correct for the height difference. Even with a pair of shoes. the larger person on the ground, and the shorter person on the stairs, to help you.
3, the larger the wall Have person sit. If you’re the bigger guy, his legs wide and let you on a wall, let your feet grip the floor and your partner are between the legs. In this way, you can still embrace, and be level with her.
4 Do you have space. If your levels are very different, try to kiss you, while the larger person is sitting and standing in the shorter person. Even if your levels a bit differently, it would be a chance for the other partner to get bigger, instead of being.
* If your can is enough difference in height, and said the situation adequately, the shorter the greater the person to sit in your lap, which can eliminate the height difference in full.
5 Now a lift. If the larger partner is strong enough and bright enough, the shorter partner, lift the shorter person out of the ground completely. Or, if you’re a girl to do “The Notebook” position and again, if your person is able to wrap her legs around his waist.
6 Working in a hug. Turn with a much larger person at the waist, the difference in height can kiss good, but it can embrace the mess big-time.
* If you think this polite kiss and a hug too, bow before the shoulders are just sort-and go.
* If you would prefer more intimate contact, however, should not the bigger person to bend at the waist. Instead, both parties have standing straight and bend the larger partner’s neck and upper back.
* If not kiss, the shorter partner in an embrace his or her head turning to one side and rest on the major partner of the chest or shoulders.
7 kiss another, easier to access. If it is appropriate to do so, your partner kiss on the forehead, neck, chest, arms, shoulders, hands or abdomen. Not all good kisses land on the lips or cheeks!
* Do not be afraid to experiment. Find out what works and is comfortable for you and your partner.
* Taller Person: support for the shorter person’s head with your hand or arm, so they do not get a stiff neck. This happens quickly and is a real mood killer.
* Have fun! If something works, you enjoy it and try that again. If it does not quite share a good laugh and agree to make a point to practice some more.