Dating with College Girls
So, you’re with a girl in her senior year in high school. She graduates and goes to college, but it is still close enough to simple-to-date. The problem is, you’re suddenly competing with older people, 2, 3 or even 4 years as you. How can you participate?
1 Break the stereotypes. Most colleges have a large majority of the preppy, or otherwise after, clean cut, traditional student bodies. The preppy ones are usually in intercollegiate sports and have their own brotherhood / sisterhood. The key is to not try to keep fit in their style, but maintain a style that is genuine, and that sets you apart from the thousands of students will meet them surrounded. If you are one of them preppy people, not just limit yourself to these types of people. If you know anyone or a gangsta nerd or what is like, go ahead.
2 Go all out. Some students will approach a girl in a drunken stupor. It sometimes works, and can probably be funny to girls. But one has to stand out. Flowers, cards, serenades, every clich茅 romantic use tool. This frat is also her something sweet to beat drunken kids compare her to. This gives you the upper hand most likely. However, there is a fine line between “romantic” and exaggerated. You have to solve themselves as mature as – if not more than – the guys they see every day.
3 never surrender. School schedules are hectic and intense studying, so do not expect to be able to hang out as much as you could in high school. Work out dates far in advance. If they move at the last second, has to be understanding, she is probably just as excited as you are.
* Maturity is the key! This is the biggest thing that you are competing against.
* And a little too busy, people generally remember: they do not have to dress up so much time is nice to look their best. This can be a heavy toll on a young woman’s confidence. If you give her an excuse to dress up, look pretty, and I feel really good about yourself every once in a while, be the only person who really feels they are special. If you make herself beautiful, even if they are not all dressed and made up, are you still doing better.
4 Do not waste your time together. Do your best to every moment she spends with you to make the best of their time. Your goal is to ensure that they can not think, to ensure that they are relaxed and help the stress of school. Even small gestures matter.
5 Let them know about your future plans, goals and ambitions. As they diligently on their future, it’s good to let them know that you have your eye on you, too.
* If you ensure that the best part of their days are, if you are with her and she dumps you still try, to stay in touch with her, because maybe, just maybe, they will realize how much they looked forward to the time that you spent together.
* Acting jealous or fighting with her over every time she does not answer her phone is not good. She probably just left her parents’ house and is on her own for the first time, and they will not want anyone else to tell her what to do.
6 Not to be jealous is the key. You must know that you care and their confidence to us, even if you can not see them as often as you might like. Nobody likes an overly affectionate friend.
* The work will be so make sure that it is worth it.
* Never give up time can be tough, you can not see much, but the key is of course the moments you have together to make magic.